Friday, January 23, 2009

What to do when your phone dies...

Oh well, these days I am pretty screwed. My phone has literally passed away. It was dying last month but I managed to revive it by replacing the battery. It was working pretty well, but somehow yesterday I cant switch it on anymore. So, to my Nokia 3660 (my second phone..) Rest in Peace...

So what to do now? I am online 24/7 but still pretty difficult to adjust to it. Not that I am bored... After all I found this nice game called Twelve Sky. It is an MMORPG game. You know, you choose a character class and then roam around this virtual world. Slay enemy, do quest, uphold the honor of your faction. Pretty damn fun. This game takes a setting in middle age China. So aspiring Lu Bus or Zhang Feis, you might find this game interesting. I like the trading system. Well, there are so many items down there and you can trade them off like mad. I managed to amass 7M cash and goods in 4 days. If only I can do that IRL...

Back to the phone issue. I would only manage to get a phone on Saturday. So yeah, what to do until tomorrow???

Answer: Online...

2 comments:

William said...

our condolences..
udah kasih nama ke handphone yg baru?

The Lame One said...

Tiba2 Hape bangkit lagi dari kematian nong..... Nggak tau gimana caranya...