Monday, March 2, 2009

Why I was absent from blogging... again

Erm, this time around no actual reason... Just dont feel like doing anything (sadly this involves studying...) even Dota ing. I indeed played a few games, but the excitement was not there. You know... I play just for the sake of socializing. I found it hard initially to talk to all those smukies geniuses, me and my underpowered brain cant match with their performing brain. Soccer, yesssss I am still playing, just that with stupid injuries, cant have me play full power, right? Here's just a list of 'injuries' locations: lower left knee, left ankle, right ankle, left foot...

I have a high inertia. That was not referring to my body mass which have increased at an alarming pace. I need to get a extremely high amount of push before I start to do something. And yup, once I do it, it is quite difficult for me to end. For example, reading a manga. It is hard for me to start reading, but it is hard for me to stop reading too... Lets take it in terms of study... Once I can force myself to grab and start reading notes, I wont stop till -I dunno- the chapter / notes ends. The problem is, I still dont know what can make me overcome that inertia.

Recently have developed a liking to singing. You know, I like to attend that Nuansa training on Saturday mornings. I like the exercises, but not the responsibility. Opening and closing a musical act might be simple to seasoned artist. But hey, look here! I am first time performer and I am supposed to do that? ACAPELLA?! I am okay with more trainings, just that thinking what would happen if I failed, that alone is sufficient for me to allocate some of my brain space to it. Let's hope my wrecked-tin voice can turn better for Nuansa.

Speaking of brain space. Okay... That's it man... I am officially declaring myself stressed of that girl! I cant take it already. Helloooo even school exam is not a year and a half long!!!! Come on!!!! I am half GG-ed here!

2 comments:

reqz said...

hmmm, socializing with others is nothing to do with your brain or etc etc. and furthermore, your life is not just about grades rait (hehe, at least i believe so XD)?

hehe, so just live your life to the fullest!

anyway, i'm oso not that smart though. >.<

hope that helps my friend~~ =p

Wai said...

Don't stab your professor hor. =p