Saturday, November 21, 2009

TLO's Mantra

Mantra, according to wiki, is defined as a sound, syllable, word, or group of words that are considered capable of "creating transformation". Well, I am an avid mantra user, especially in my workplace. Here are 4 mantra I can recall.

1. "I have done something worse than this before!" - said before pouring 14L red tea from one container to another, to sieve the tea leaves. For record, the worse thing I have done before -> transferring 18L...

2. "Lord, God of plant, water and electricity, please help me!" - said before switching the rice cooker on (normally cook rice enough for 50 plates)

3. "One two three, UP!" - said before lifting heavy objects.

4. "Wind of disgust, OUT!" - said before doing disgusting stuff like entering refuse center...

Oh wait, those arent mantra?

4 comments:

Dian Wijayanti said...

Wkwkwkwkwkwk. Jayus dah, Mike... Gw mau bikin mantra aaaaah, siapa tau manjur. Wkwkwkwkwk.

Somebody said...

Ah!! I love your website!! It makes me laugh!! Only I can't find a place to follow at...

cLaR@ said...

TSK!

The Lame One said...

hello current comment posters (erica n clara) erm... i am quite occupied with the project (fyp, that is) at the moment, so yep... this site would be partially abandoned, so yeah... my apology...