Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Month

Pardon my language, I am rushing before I have to return the Tecra to Asec. First of all, TLO officially welcomes these three people Bung Nugie, Gab n Lisa. Oh mann... Now this blog is almost fully publicized hahhaa... Not even reaching 80 posts yet.

Well.. Its November... At last, the exam month is here... And how far am I from being prepared for the exam? Zero percent. Hence, I declare this month as the Month of Ketchup (read aloud then you can see what I mean). This semester I have been quite busy with 3 stuff: CCA, play, work (in that order). And looking back to this semester (I've just read my prev posts) I am generally satisfied with what I've done although I have a little bit of regret in this few areas:

1. Should have not cram all the tutorials on Mondays! If I KO on Mondays that means I skip 2 tutorials. And the vicious cycle goes on and on. Miss tutorial - gap in my progress - dont understand - dont feel like attending next tutorial - miss tutorial.

2. I skipped few FA sessions. Three to be exact. Jess' Bdae, two weeks before that, n two weeks before today. This, I regret a lot. Coz if I skip FA, that would mean I skip the Sunday service. Oh I still come for they YRC Sat, but then yeah, no good skipping service eh?

3. I would not postpone doing lab report! Now I am paying the toll. I have 3 half-done lab reports stacking before me. Oh well, no escape! I have to do it quick.

Well given the chance to turn back the time, I would like to reverse these two things. But then no such thing as save - load mechanism in life. So yeah, got to move on. Try to to corrective steps. One of which, I am currently starting to vise (since 'revise' means studying again, so 'vise' should mean studying, isnt it?) my subjcts. I have started with Visualisation thingy last night. Well worth it I believe. Alright, today CT5 and unseen CT... Up to now I dont know what CT stands for. All I know is that CT is the comp lab session to design stuff.

PS: I temporarily leave the Facebook CS world. Just now I checked I am #61 hahahaha... Drop a lot of rank.
PS2: Note to self, Dank bdae 4 Nov. Dank if u read this, watch out! I am buying eggs soon.

4 comments:

joker said...

no worries... revenge date 9 nov...

The Lame One said...

i shall waiteth upon thy revengful
(whatever dehhh...)

Wai said...

NUS offering Facebook Development module. 4 MCs.

The Lame One said...

got meh??