Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Self Realization

I have just cleaned my room and done my laundry. Good thing imho, my room space has increased by uh... 0.72 m2 (which is about 15% of my room space, maybe). Funnily enough, I have learned about myself a little today. I realized that I have decent amount of black T-shirts. Lets assume I have only one of those Attitude tee. I still own about 10 black colour shirts, some of which are my favourite. The weird thing is that I did not realize that I like black (as in the colour... lets not making racist comments, shall we) that much. I always thought that I like blue (only). To be specific, sky blue (like Lazio uniform, yessss that biancoceleste) but now, if a person asks me about my favourite colour.. it is blue.. and black... I guess... Anyways, 2 mangas in less than a week. How have I been slacking. Sigh...

PS: Interview in 9 hours time, wish me luck dude...
PS2: Going home in 15 hours time, wish me fun dude...

1 comment:

William said...

black goes with all colors including white.. I think all people un-realizingly love black..
see, even this text is in black