Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TLO Is Back

One might think that The Lame One has abandoned this blog. Indeed pretty true, but not necessarily true. He doth stop writing earlier, but since he just read a blog by the one with the pseudoname Ins& Poet (oh well... that is the best translation that I can do) now he is on fire again to write.

Interestingly this year's Valentine's Day coincided with the Chinese New Year. Whoo boy, now that would be the reason why this year Vday was not really so-called romantically meaningful to me. The environment maketh the mood, no? Oh well, without the existence of those lovey-dovey couple around, that cursed romantic feeling wont be around as well.

Anyways speaking of the environment, NO WONDER MY LIFE IS THAT MESSY!!! The environment I am living in right now (ie that teeny weeny room) is in the worst possible mess. Indeed I saw something worse than this before, but hey... this is bad enough. Which brings me to the next point... THAT tradition of spring cleaning before Chinese New Year apparently was created (my extrapolation here) in order to set the festive mood.

Ya know, I have been writing rubbish so far. But consider this as a warm up okay? My fingers are kind of rusty, the dance that they used to do are no longer able to execute, now oh well... it is more like a greaseless machinery. But no worry, I will be back with more stories, more insight once those fingers recall how to dance again.

For now, TLO is out!

2 comments:

William said...

wew... yes, indeed and for me, I haven't skipped a single spring cleaning.

Well, I believe that PDA is just another way of showing how proud someone is to have had a girlfriend and probably if I had one, I probably would have been mentioned frequently by you on this blog as well lol.

Just to quote Xtina yesterday (which she quoted probably from someone else)
"A woman's problems end when she find her couple, a man's problems start when he found his"

Let's enjoy our single days before we start facing these problems

Pujangga Edan said...

Ins& Poet, lol
never thought b4 loh..
Hahaha :D
kreatifff abisss >,<

anyway, baca pseudoname jadi inget pseudomonas.. Graorr T_T
*hush2* -> mengusir pelajaran biologi.. Zzz

keep writing lahh~
syg kl g^^