Saturday, October 4, 2008

TGIO

I reckon I am reaching my limit. As the IRC 'Camp' passed, my immediate response was 'Thank God! It's over!'. Maybe this is the first time I'm glad that a 'camp' is over. Normally I would be like 'OMG! So fast???" and yeah, that is a good indication that phew... I am reaching my limit. Right after I am stepping up in IRC, the busy-ness level has increased by leaps and bounds. Took me awhile to adjust, but as the result my time has been really sacrificed. So now, I think it is a good time for me to readjust my life. No MHA, no DoTA, no IRC event for a week. Should be enough time to do something about my RL life. 24 hours a day, that 3 can combined take 6 hours of a day (that's actually a lot), imagine if I put it into study... Crazy ba!

3 comments:

William said...

=.-
TGIF, TGIO => lmao
so the camp's length was just one evening?
Tiredness stacked up from the days before or what?

The Lame One said...

Kind of... One man prepared for an event... Quite tiring.. Oh, and the 'no DoTA'... I think cant hold it now... Can I get the IP plz?

William said...

Nobody's playing dota recently..
LoL, and sometimes even only playing dota can take more than 6 hours hahahaha right?