Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid Autumn

With the spirit of Mid Autumn Festival that goes around these days, I am opening a contest for all blog readers. Below I have a riddle (mind you, it is not THAT intellectual kind) which -I am really sorry- can only be solved if you have understanding of Chinese, Indonesian, or Malay. First one who post the correct answer (as a comment) will win an Igloo bubble tea treat (one cup only ah..) from me.

"What thing is this? The small one is brave. It dares to go out alone. The big one is not so brave. Most of the time, when it goes out, it brings the small one to go out with it."

All TLO's decisions are final. Comments to justified your answer is welcomed, but comments to disprove my answer is most likely to be ignored.

2 comments:

William said...

This riddles might existed maybe probably possibly because mike's inspired of nonk's toiletbowl hell post

The Lame One said...

contest closed... teddy has won himself a little bubble tea...