Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Politic Thing

The higher the post is, the more difficult it is to post anything in blog. Yeah nonk, now I kind of understand why so secretive about the blog.

Anyways, a lot of things happened last week. Well, a lot of lobbying, a lot of surprise moves, a lot of bootlicking.... all caused by this thing called the NUSSU Exco Election. Funnily enough, the election itself (for me) is not as interesting as its behind the scene. Well, I can roughly figure out how next year Exco will look like. But hey hey, lets just see whether my facts right now are correct or just plain wrong.

As for me, my CCAs for next year have been lined up. I have cut off a lot from last year. I only take up 3 projects for next year: Vanity Fair (the project that has brought me to what I am now), NUANSA (as GENERAL LOG HELPER, Citra, u better get that right), and Cyberia Camp (time to rollllll... my boss is Hans!). Well, I still maintain my straight perfect record of never becoming a logistic head for an event. Interestingly, people tend to associate me with log. Indeed, I love log. My passion lies there. But I havent been around not doing anything but log, right? Right? RIGHT??? WHAT-EVER (say this in that girl's tone, Ted)!

But with all the CCAs, actually what do I want to achieve? I have no solid answer myself, but what I think my reasons why I join so 'many' CCA (not that many lah, I only join NUSSU mah?) is:

1. Networking! I like to meet people, having fun etc etc...
2. Helping out my friends. Not that I cant refuse, the emphasis here is not 'help' but 'friend'.
3. Passion. Well, I can smell saigang from 1 km away... If there is an offer, more often than not, I'll grab it.
4. Money. Hehe, say who you cant earn from CCAs. But money is not that important, just that the existence of it can be one of the reasons I join CCA.

PS: Let's just say this is what I have been thinking... If there are discrepancies with what I said or what I will say, well... please regard it as I say things wrongly.

3 comments:

Yin Ern said...

yeah sucksall

William said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William said...

==edited version==
erhm.. Yeaps..
I know you are actually Mike-of-all trades-almost-including-publicity-from-Engine-O-Week-07.
But despite of it, since you have a great love for log, and you also have been displaying that log love all the time to all of us, isn't it normal for us to associate you with log..
lol..