Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Count the Blessings

Feeling lucky, lucky, lucky...
1. Woke up exactly at 11am, just nice to do RK.
2. Got free medium fries from McD.
3. My partner knows well how to operate turning machine.
4. My lab ends at 1625 (usually at 1700), can make it on time for OSA meeting.
5. Going into McD exactly as rain started, going out exactly as the rain stopped.
6. Just as I finished my coke, a bus arrived (its 15 min interval).
7. Just happened that Ah Boss brought, XXX, next NUSSU Vice Chair (now I know..)
8. I only brought 3 name cards, just nice to give those officers.
9. Revata could jaga CBLC for extra 20 mins, just as I had to be late.
10. Engin project meeting cancelled, just as I cant make it.

My luck run out? Nah... Today will be replenished again. Rite, Boss?

4 comments:

instrumentaList said...

that's it man.. wait another month.

William said...

maybe another year

The Lame One said...

tega siaaaa...

Aditzz said...

mksdnya ap? Ini hoki bulanan/tahunan dipake smua gt? haha:D