Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy.... with my thoughts....

With great power comes great responsibility... With great responsibility comes great opportunity... With great opportunity comes more power... With more power comes more responsibility... With more responsibility comes more power...

Okay, just stop listing that cycle. Oh well, my days are getting pretty too fast! Woke up at midday, do online related stuff, lecture (if any), works, night, social life, sleep... Repeat and rinse. Helllooooo... Is there any meaning of these things? Well, I believe everything under the sun has its own purpose. Just that, I cant see where all these things going to.

Speaking of which, there are many many things I have done. Sometimes, I have understood what has been prepared for me as slowly my life has unraveled itself. But some other time, I am in darkness. Why God let me do these kind of stuff (I am total predestination guy)... Here's the things I have experienced, yet I am still clueless what am I experiencing it for.

1. I dislocated my right shoulder.
2. I was hit my a motorcycle.
3. I did that what say you say thing.
4. I had a drip of hot plastic on my left leg.

No comments: