Friday, September 5, 2008

C:\ My Games

Many incidents occur at the same times in my RPG game, Renaissance Kingdoms. I remember how two months ago, before my character left my hometown for a trip, everything was pretty cool. Only minor problems here and there, all of which can be settled within three days or so. Oh well, everything started with this guy forming an illegal army. While confronted by the authorities, the guy denied this and that. Out of giving benefits of the doubt, the authorities did not do anything other than strong warning. This army subsequently killed a few peasants and took over a town (considered as heavy offense) killing a few more in process. The local authorities gave chase for these guys and the rebellion was put down quickly. 12/20 people in the illegal army was killed. I thought everything was under control, but apparently not. Inside the government body there are internal struggle, regarding the effectiveness of the executive body. As a result, one of few top players quited playing Renaissance Kingdoms. Politics have become more complex. Let's see how this game is going to develop like.

On the other game I played, Requiem Locus, things have became more complex too. My character mood has dropped by much, somehow. This has caused the efficiency of that character dropped too. You see, mood affects every other statistics. I cant really understand why this happens. Maybe with the new available quests (I cant do the quests... damn) done by newer players have caused a big drop in my relative level in the whole game, as such mood is affected. But I have to be happy too, since a lot of my clansmen received a lot of EXP due to those new quests. It's good for my clan though, as the few older players have left the game due to their other commitments. At least my clan wont be overtaken by our rival clan. Well, maybe for the near future, I should try to get more stat points such that when the new quests appear, I could finish the quests and gain levels haha. In the mean time, I should grab my Gloves of Endurance (+100% to endurance, my primary stat) and start whacking for my clan. Who knows what lies ahead?

No comments: