Sunday, July 1, 2007

Risk, the ultimate real life strategy game...

Another mad day in PGP... It started with Risk. Ted, Nonk n Yong were trying to play the game but not really knew how to play it. Knowing the simple rule (from that time Danny, Ismy n Cindy playing) I offered to b the 'judge' of the game. Nonk was not really convinced that it's going to be fun because he thought all based on luck. Well, I personally thought it was quite true. To win a Risk game you really need a lot of luck! But anyway yeah, first game Yong bashed them. So round one, gg...

Second round I was damn bored (coz all the msn chat closed) and thus decided to play with them. It was a CHAOTIC game!!! It started with Ted declaring he was playing anyhow one for fun! So yeah, I followed suit by playing anyhow. After all game is supposed to be enjoyed right? Hahaha... So yeah, first step is the dividing the world step. I first took Indonesia (well...) coz I'm loving it haha... Then, because no one contested me, I continued my pick on the Papua (I dun care whether they call it New Guinea or whatever) and Western Australia. Eastern Australia went to Teddy so I contested him back in Southern America in 2 'states'.

So the games went on and on... At a point Nonk did a northern hemisphere region conquest and on the way, he messed up Ted n Yong's regions. They retalled and surprisingly leaving my weakly guarded Africa alone. As a result I could fortify Africa next turn and my winning was inevitable. They GG-ed at the point I had Australia, Africa n South America. Whee... But that game was real fun. Yong attempted to hold onto Japan only. A bit mad guy. He said that he would conquer from Japan. And Nonk was mad coz Ted got 6s 3 times and foiled Nonk's invasion to Ted's territory. Hahaha... Yeah, luck and skill haha... So for now I guess we (the RA community ++) are addicted to Risk. But sad enough, the 2 gals normally with us no longer here (no mahjong mah...) but well... I enjoyed my company. That's enough right...

In the mean time still thinking on next FD outing...

No comments: