Friday, June 29, 2007

Back

(continue from previous post)

So yeah, I spent like few minutes sending my dad smses to get those three digits and somehow that day it was real tough to sms my dad. Oh, he did reply... 2 hour after I msged him and by then I went back home alr, So in the end we bought some random coded transistors. I do hope they work. Anyways the golden aged guy went with me was not really so called cooperative. He kept pointing at transistors out there (any transistors) and kept saying 'Bentuknya kayak gini...' (the shape looks like this). Oh well... I know la! I took electronics for 3 years leh... If I still cannot differentiate transistors from capacitors or other components I am a world-class phenomenon... I am not saying he's a bad guy... He's nice. Just that yesterday he was making me lost it. My bad temper huh... Proof: after treating me lunch (great food) he asked me to accompany him to buy bread. After paying for 4 loaves of bread, he shoved the bag to me saying that those bread were for me.

Anyways the 'bad' days continued after the Bizcom meeting. I was pretty tired out (cleaning Bizcom table) to think straight. So when we went out to have supper, I was too concerned about the amount of money in my wallet instead of thinking on how to ngakalin (umh... how to translate... 'play around' maybe) with the $4 I had. My 'best' solution was going to other restaurant to buy food. But it turned out that I had to spend $3.80 bah!!! I expected to spend below $3 btw...

Sounds bad rite? To think on the surface, yes! It is real bad. But I believe in a thing...

This is the day
This is the day
This is the day
That the Lord has made
That the Lord has made

Let us rejoice
Let us rejoice
And be glad in it

This is the day that the Lord has made
Let us rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made

So yeah... just some food for thought for myself... If today is the day that the Lord Himself has made, and all His creation were seen by Him to be good ones, why should I care on how the day goes? He would never plan any bad thing to happen to His kiddoz, wouldnt he?

Anyways, saikang job over... Quite a tough job to remove paint from artpaper... But Jeremiah's Vim finished all. Got quite some boards for O-week (meaning cut cost!). If Shing not happy arh, hahaha.... Going to do a weird mythocard to screw him. Oh and must credit God -as always- who made it rained that I could use it to wash off the soap. But then my room would flood (yes... now understand ur feeling!) hor... Still nevermind! REJOICE!!!

No comments: