Friday, June 29, 2007

Bad day... Not really...

I woke up yesterday with a big challenge on my shoulder and I cant beat it. So there I went down the drain of my own stupid mistakes n as a result I lost the joy of the day.

I was supposed to go to meet my father's boss' father to accompany him to buy some electronic spareparts. They were saying it is regulator LT1084, 1085 and 1086. But I knew for sure it is not called regulator coz there is no electronic component called by that name. So I asked my dad about this and apparently yeah, they were actually looking for transistors which act as regulators of a circuit. See... Proven?! And to think 2 days ago I went to sweep Sim Lim Square (mind you this is a computer mall) to buy regulators... No point rite??? Wasting my time... And then the night before my dad's boss called me to say it is not Sim Lim Square, but I was supposed to go to Sim Lim Tower! Madness... After the tiring sweep then they told me...

Seriously I thought nothing could be worse than that in terms of challenge of my temper. Oh well my guess was wrong. Upon taking cab to that Sim Lim Tower, I asked the taxi driver 'Which way are you taking?' and he understood it as 'Hello Sir, dont fool me! You go the wrong way!' and he was mad at me. Then asked me with a raised voice how many times have I been to Singapore and I answered I stayed here 6 years already. Not happy with that he mocked my unawareness of one direction traffic system in Singapore despite my stay for a long time. Having enough of that I fumed lah... (loooosssseeee ittttt...) and I fought with him inside a taxi with my dad's boss' dad next to me. Lucky for me he did not understand English so hopefully he did not notice some bad (and no, I did not swear) phrases I uttered to the taxi driver. You see the snowball effect... The morning I did not have the proper mood to start the day and then my mood went worse.

Even worse, during the search of the transistors, I found out that there were 3 more digit next to the numbers. So actually names of transistors goes like this XX XXXX XX X. XX is manufacturer code. XXXX is the type of transistors (numbers). XX I dunno yet. X indicates at what current this transistor works. Correct me if I'm wrong. But as stated on top, I only told the XX XXXX part.

Update later.... Saikang job soon...

No comments: