Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Quick note 1-13 June

Seriously my hectic (or rather uber-hectic) schedule starts taking the toll on me. Simple proof: my abandoning (bah, how to spell that?) of the blog. Good thing never kicks my health off me. Whee.

Got a little bit sick (kind of asthma but i'm sure it's not caused by asthma) when I was back in Pwt but just shrugged it off n it was alright. Did write my thoughts (quite a lot of them) on piece of paper but currently not with me now, so got to copy here. Highlight of the days: food!!! No matter how sucks it supposed to be home cooked food always nice, no? Oh, did not get to buy new comp after all. But never mind, shall survive again this sem, hopefully. Good thing I'm streamed into ME, no need to take C++ hahahhaah.

Back here (10 June), totally tired. 6 hrs car travel + 2 hrs plane trip + 1 hr MRT just to go from my home to PGP. Some more I hang around with my friends... Still managed to go blogger but somehow it's all in Chinese... Tired till I slept the whole day! And it was a Sunday! Meaning I skipped going to church! Feeling very very unwell the whole day, physically mentally psychologically, REAL UNWELL. It's just very very no peace in my heart.

11 June - 12 June is the high-adrenaline-phun Engin Camp dry run. First day: pool games + faculty walk + mystery night. Second day: Sentosa day. Totally tired (again) but as I said PHUN!!! Fun to the core! Salute to the commies, esp Edward! He's the pub head for O-week but his programs for the Camp is best haha... And I'm getting darker now whee... But I think still cannot beat my skin colour during the lifeguard days. Some tips I think anyone should know, when going to beach always rub some sunscreen on your shoulders! Very important! Hands and legs got burned is okay but shoulders must be protected otherwise going to trouble you when sleeping or carrying bags (pain pain, like few campers). Getting to know many wonderfully mad people there. Listing down: Kunlin, Margaret, Joel, Shraddha, Yvonne, Bao (the Tala Ai guy). I'm hoping to do even crazier stuff during the real camp. Going to be under Edward's house (oh! I'm OGL hahahahahahah)

And currently my nongkrong group is slightly displaced. Now I'm hanging out with the RA community. Partially caused by Nonk being RA. But I think this is the sequence:
1. Me, Nonk, Teddy left here
2. Nonk is RA
3. Nonk is busy with RA stuff
4. Me and Ted intro-ed to the RA community
5. Yong knows us already
6. We hang out every nights
And currently as I'm typing they are mahjonging next to me. Bah, not good with mahjong. I always get the so-called bad luck if I play with numbers. Actually coz I dont recognize the numbers till I really practice writing Chinese characters. Oh might as well write about the two RA girls I played with. One is Eileen, classified as serious girl (other example: Yin Jin). I think she takes everything seriously, even mahjong! She is the one very focused even when we all (read: the guys) go mad. I can see her being a taitai in the future; she got the taitai look. The other one is Shu Hui, classified as free spirited girl (other example: Yen Nee). Can laugh at our jokes. She can strike light conversation such as asked me to join the RA community next year. (and no! I dont think I'm becoming an RA)

But for now I have to nurse my burnt shoulder (not THAT bad) while juggling between Engin Rag (helping Wai Teng actually) and work commitment. And after all, this is not a 'quick' record one.

No comments: