Friday, June 15, 2007

Politic (inspired by Lionheart)

Let me tell you a story about a fictitious country called the country of N.

Cast:
A = the largest organisation in the country 'N'
B = a standing committee of the organization 'A'
C = another standing committee in the organization 'A'
D = an ad hoc committee set up by the big guys in 'A'
E = a yearly project under the initiative of 'A'
F = previous head of 'B' who has a very large influence
G = the current head of 'B'
H = another yearly project under 'A' to welcome new members of 'A'
I/J= other large standing committees in 'A'
K = young prodigy of 'B' recently joining as propaganda master
L = a genious marketeer, recently joining 'B'
M = a mad logistic guy, knowing nothing but given some responsibility in 'B'
N = the country where all this happens
O = the logistic pro, tipped to be the next operation head of 'A'
P = a mysterious organization from last year project 'E'

And the story goes like this...

Hi, I'm M. Being a head of a division in project E has not been easy for me. While I could rub my shoulders with some high rank officials of A, there is quite a large responsibility to bear. My division is divided into two... Sad but it is the truth. I (and five others) am from H while three quarter of the people in my division happens to come from P. One fine day I received this mail from a guy in my division saying that we are kicked out entirely from project E because of our divisons' inefficiency. Being a responsible head of division, I attend a meeting with E's project directors later on. They tell me that while it is indeed true that the whole division is disbanded, the six guys from project H are kept because of our loyalty to the project so far. I am in a difficult position, how am I supposed to tell the members of P that we are kept?

The story does not stop here. It is well complicated by the possible kicking of B-team from the project. It is said that they have not been active as well. Knowing this, F is furious. He has been helping out in A a lot, such that A fund has been overflowing under her leadership. He analyzed the situation and thought that the real reason behind the scrapping of B from project E is because G, the successor of F, attended meeting of C instead coming to the dry run of execution of project E. F regards this as A's lack of gratitude towards what B has done to A. After some threats that B is going to resign and bring I and J to rebel against board of management of A, at last B-team would still joining project E. Well I cant imagine if all B members decide to resign. A would lose many upcoming prodigies such as K L and O. Besides, are not B members the spine of D, who fund project E and F? A is going to have some trouble in this financial year is really all members of B resign. But hey, as a member of B I'm glad that this minor internal conflict has been won by F...

No comments: