Thursday, June 14, 2007

Projects

In early-game DotA, when you are the only hero in the line, it is nice. You can get all the exp for yourself. But in real life, it is not. When you are planning to go creeping, it's better to go as a team. Why am I saying this? My past few days have not been kind to me. There are a lot of frictions here, there, everywhere. Basically was doing all sorts of CCAs these few days and all turn out not so good. Partially (I feel) it is coz I'm doing those CCA alone. It's like going out of my comfort zone to the wilderness alone. Hmm think more updates later after I'm going to another briefing.

Update
This is my own analysis of all the projects currently I'm doing. Not doing very well but can persevere la... I hope nothing bad is going to happen. So far I think all the above-mentined frictions are manageable.

1. O-Week
Position : VPD
Status: Practically inactive now
Opportunity : High position so got some power. Shing.
Challenge : Dunno Chinese, so not really following 100% of conversation. A little bit confused of my rights.

2. Camp
Pos : OGL
Sta : Almost final execution
Opp : Enthusiasm. Linette.
Cha : Cant blend in well due to lack of ability of Chinese language, nuff said. Rag comm threat.

3. Rag
Pos : Freelance
Sta : Looking for foothold
Opp : Freelance, so no commitment. Blending better with low rank ppl.
Cha : Difficult to talk to the high rank ones other than Wai Teng. Again : Chinese

4. MF
Pos : Ass Sec aka Slacker
Sta : Very unclear
Opp : A lot Indons, can support
Cha : The un-clarity of the current status

5. UC
Pos : OGL, recently demoted to ordinary member
Sta : Recently inducted as a Pai Kia
Opp : Exco exco exco.
Cha : Being the youngest guy of all.

No comments: