Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yet Another Inactivity

Whoa... 11 days of no posts eh... I myself wonder what have I done on those 11 days. Sometimes it is amazing how fast time flies. Honestly when I was much younger, I think time passed relatively slower. Ok, so I have this agenda (courtesy of NUSSU Welfare diary) on my bag, which supposedly lists what I have done and what I am supposed to do. These are what is on my agenda (exactly as how I put it, in <> are my comments):

--------------------------------------------
1 Oct
ESHAN ULTAH
NVAC CR3 PACKINGUP

2 Oct


3 Oct n 4 Oct


5 Oct
PE-ER CHINESE
7 ENG --> CHI
7 CHI --> ENG
HAPPY TREE 12pm lunch

6 Oct

------
^
| YRC 5-?
v

7 Oct
- JESS BDAE -


8 Oct
<------------- 2113 MoM Quiz ----------->

9 Oct
Lab
6.30 NVAC MC meeting

10 Oct
do PROG !
_________________________
| 2-3.30? |
| OL Quiz |
| 4 Dennis - dungeon |
|_______________________|
Belajar CT / Unseen how to do circ, linear, mirror
Chi char!

-----------------------------------------

Oh well, I think I am quite a busy person haha. Today 2pm - 5pm I am going to have this unseen CT tutorial! Scary mannnn.... According to Edwin n Dick, 30 minutes given is not enough to complete the task. I have seen one of the unseen question yesterday. Interestingly, it was easy (as I saw it) but that if you know how SolidWorks works (err...). I think today morning I'm going to do a bit of warm ups before the actual lab period. Try out stuff etc.

On the side note, I got myself two new job. Basically there was this Engin Club recruitment drive and as I have promised Terence, I join his SP (Special Project) committee. I have to do some works on December hols. But then no effect on my going back home, coz Cyberia is confirmed around 17-19 Dec, so I go home 20 onwards la! Guess wad area I am going to specialize? Log again haha...

Second job I juz receive is log member of the PINUS Production. As I said to Tony, I believe that one I am born in Indonesia, that is where my root. Despite my being busy in other areas, I am determined to join this production (somewhere in Feb, but prep work on December). So, yesterday my mind flooded with crazy ideas and thus I maddenedly apply for VPD (despite there is no post such that). Interestingly Tito backed me up! Holy cow, now THAT is something hahahaha.... If I am really accepted, that means the beginning of the Operation No Tired Out (actually it comes from 'Jangan Lelah' haha) whereby a huge float, a candi structure of 1m x 1m x 2m is going to be build, Rag Day style (since no money mah)... So yeah, possibly I am going to be busy this holiday (have fun wad?).

The question remains: Should I book the ticket ~20Dec - ~10 Jan from now?

7 comments:

SapiMungil said...

cieeh log boy..hahaha...

g luck with ur candi!!
do ur best, k?

=)

Wai said...

Don't tell me you are Michael? =p

The Lame One said...

yup... me

Wai said...

Do you mind if I link here? Then again, your identity won't be anonymous anymore haha. =)

The Lame One said...

go ahead n link... i plan to 'public' this blog anyway

tito batubara said...

first thing first,
gw denger dari orang di komite Enchanting Indo, temen gereja lo, lupa namanya siapa..

'lo kenal michael kan? di blog nya ada nama lo.. ga tau apa'

jadi gw cari2 di blog orang2 link ke blog lo.. sampe..

oke.. ternyata gw keren juga hahahah..

good luck man!

The Lame One said...

omg... ini blog manteph juga ya banyak org yang tau... welkam bung