Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mid-Term Break!!!

Holiday is over. The one week break has been fun. Not that fruitful but I managed to take some break from my normal activities. These are what I have done during the one week break:

- Engin Club Appreciation Dinner, possibly last time I have anything to do with Mythogenia

- Cleaning up of Bizcom Table, took me 2 days to do it

- Packing and arranging NUSSU Sect, codenamed Operation Big Sweep

- First-time ever attending Paikia outing: The Big Gang Fight organized by Ah Fei

- Sentosa scouting with Citra for her ICY outing, deepest condolences for her successful programs

- First-time ever playing basketball with PGP Indon guys (and a girl, Gaby), discloc my shoulder on the process

- Standing Comm - Exco Meeting

- Shuying's SAVE viewed Wheel of Fortune, getting to know there is an internal revolution in SAVE

- Exco Chalet

- Passing advance test for NUSSU Jaga

- Catching up with Sensors and Actuators module

Yet another day of jaga-ing (Mal: security guard) at NUSSU Sec. People ask me why I need to stay overnight here. No point guarding the NUSSU Sec right? Not everyone (only the Management Committee of Standing Committees) are allowed to come here. And only selected people have the pass to enter. Well, I also dunno how to answer. It is just very comfortable here. I have 'my own' desk complete with a computer (which I am using now), aircon and privacy.

Officially I am a NUSSU jaga since yesterday. I passed the advanced test of becoming a NUSSU jaga. Okay, 'NUSSU jaga' is an unofficial title held by a person who stayed a lot in NUSSU Sect. Originally it was held by Nimales, NVAC boss 2 years ago. The name was coined by Jeremiah who held the title since Nimales time till now. So, having passed the criteria of becoming NUSSU jaga, I was given a test on the advanced level. Problem: How to enter NUSSU Sect without matric card, without tools, without help from anyone? Well, there is a way which (I think) only the NUSSU jagas know. I passed the test n Jeremiah gave me a handshake. Whee... Means I've got myself a new room! Hahhaha...

Anyways, I think I am going to make the blog public by the time I'm reaching my 100th post. Well, this is going to be my 73th post. I do not expect this blog to stay that long considering when I started I dont have any computers. I always borrowed Nonk's laptop then. And now, I consider myself having 2 computers haha.... One in Bizcom table and one at CBLC section of Central Library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iya... Banyak yang bilang namaku bagus lho... Ha ha ha HEE HEE (tanda-tanda ketawa maniak)

Kok tau?