Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Free

Humm humm... At last some free time (not that free la) to put my thought here... Wheee... Great... Let me start by clarifying my last post... Yeah, the stuff I have been doing has started to take its toll on me. Today I self declared holiday! Oh well, I have managed to reschedule my lab to tomorrow so yeah good enough... I dont lose that much, other than I have to catch up with 2103 and 2134... Well, maybe later when I work.

Been 2 days staying as jaga at central forum for NUStyle... Probably today I wont stay back again, but tomorrow sure jaga one. The first day I stayed was not fun at all... Ted pangseh me... Slept damn early, woke up damn late... Haha... As S4 put it, Ted is the sleeping buddha... Oh well, today he better lah, could stay and do a lot of things till 4++ before going home... Sorry this time I the one pangseh you haha... Played this online game (elan or something) which looks like RO in the bazaar spot. Today morning (7am) suddenly there was a huge wind till all the banners and standees fell over. It was HUGE with capital letters. Serious. Only chee guan and me were there and we could not really withstand the wind. Hence we left the singtel laying on the ground like that. Couldnt lift up due to the mighty wind.

Speaking of wind... I just came back from the Bible Camp -> Undignified : Bold and Unashamed. Wheee..... This time (after so many Bible Camps) I am part of the organizer (panitia, euy...) though the slack one. As usual, I am grabbing the log position. Apparently, log is superslack! The sound system is handled by the sound team and the games log is handled by the program ppl... So what I am left with is just the food saikang and the security. Oh well, I realized that my style of logging has been influenced by jeremiah... First thing I did when I reached Island resort was to cordone off a 'footwearless' zone haha...

And I havent mentioned the 'wind' yet correct? God IS awesome. The PnW session was ultimate!!! Really, everyone was really unashamed to do many things for God during the sessions! Running around, jumping like mad, shouting, starting another song while the worship leader was taking a breather, doing the J-E-S-U-S cheer, whatever it takes for God! People out there may accuse us of being superficial or following our flesh desire. But NO!!! This accusation (as it already stands for a long time...) has proven invalid for me. Was David not jumping around like mad when God's presence entered Jerusalem? Why is his name is still in the Bible if the accusation is true? Anyways yeah, I'll cut that for later...

During one of the session, we were asked to ask something from God. Anything that He put in our heart. Oh well, the past week God has whispered something HUGE for me. I shall not disclose it here for now. Maybe few weeks from now... And that is the thing I asked from Him during that session. I have been long time no see God in personal way but that time, He touched (or rather whacked) me up to a point that I could not do anything but lay down and cried there. The pastor spoke personally to me to forgive someone. So yeah, after I regained the control of myself I looked for Kenny. Oh yeah, I need to apologize to her as well coz I took some of her cablak comments too personally... And after I did that, we just broke and cried in front of The Lord. Friendship restored!!! I dont think anyone realized that I had this thing against Kenny because it looked perfectly fine, but now... It is good.

Then another thing that I was spoken to is that God will use my FA (cell group, or whatever the name you know) uber mightily. I have been in the same FA for 6 years ++ and I have seen many people come and go. But these are the people who are making impacts to their new environment. I know that Roy (one of the previous FA members has lead his own FA in SF (or whichever part of USA) then Maya has already opened up her YRC Sat FA, Andreas has served in NUS ministry, Lou has followed up few people to YRC Sun FA... Many of the FA members has opened up prayer groups in the boarding schools and many other (including Toni, the youngest member) have served in many fields of ministries... Oh well, I have started to see it now. And one thing that struck me damn hard is that when Ko Hendra (the FA leader) spoke about the current 20 members and THIRTY-FOLD. Holy cow!!! I can only say amen to it now!!! Imagine 600 people! I believe God can do that and when he did that I would be screaming like mad! The FA started from 5 members and now it has grown to the largest FA in BCS youth (if you includes the 'branches' laa) and God promised to expand it even further. I just get excited la!

On the lighter note, my group had a clean sweep! Yay! By the way, I am still in the refuse-to-believe-that-we-lose-the-best-group-title mode. Tarsus won best cheer (what to say? We Say Hello + Fly Kite + Whoosh + We Say Goodbye + dozen of 1.5L empty bottles), best actor (from our sister group Neapolis) and best actress (solid performance!). Oh well, we are not in top 3 of the best group category but as I said... I saw some of the score sheets and we are like the top group in those 3 sheets so yeah, I believe there are some sharing policy haha...

No comments: