Friday, September 28, 2007

Personal Goal

At last, some private time for my blogging. I have been 3 days never use laptop under privacy (NUSSU EXCO BBQ, then stay overnight @ NUSSU Sect) such that I dont feel like blogging. My last post was at Citra's room (makasi pinjemannya) and I did not feel comfortable enough to write there. Anyways, within these few days, I suddenly thought of writing down my personal goal as in wad I want to reach during this uni life. Here's what I've been thinking of:

1. Academic

CAP of 4.00 (Second Upper). Sounds very farfetched, considering my current CAP, which is not even 3.00 yet. But since my father place a 3.80 target for me, I dont care, I got to beat that! I think 4.00 should be reasonable enough (other than that means I have to start getting A/A-). Honestly, while I'm writing this right now, I feel a bit intimidated but yeah, why not try?! Even if I fall short in the future, I would at least still get my Second Lower no?

Straight A for TR modules. Why not? I had one A- already and I think I am really interested on this module. I believe that I should be aiming high for something I like a lot. 1 down means 4 to go. By God's grace I would be able to make it. Hahaha...

2. CCA

I would like to see first Indonesian name to be etched on NUSSU Exco board when I am still studying here. Of course I would like to hope that it would be my name, but I dont mind other names as well. I would like to put my name down as one of the 'legends' in NUSSU, especially among the Indonesians. Oh well, I have started it now, but will I be able to finish it? Currently doing saikang for Bizcom and NVAC, maybe people would regard me as a shoo-in G4 for next year. But in politics, anything can happen, right?

My other crazy ambition is to beat Jeremiah flat in terms of doing logistic here. That would be even harder to do. Other than I have to be G4, I have to be S4 for 5 major projects and 2 major standing comms. However, I would like to do it differently. Instead of S4 for 5 different major projects, I want to have 5 different positions. Why? Experience! I have started it by logging for Oweek and jaga for Matric Fair. Maybe I'd go for prog of Union Camp and something else for FIC this year.

3. Personal

By the time I graduate from uni, I would be 22 years old already. I MUST (with capital letters) be matured! Of course the process would start from now... Now THAT is hard... Many people perceive me as the crazy kid in camps. However, one way or another I would make them see my serious side.

I might consider to be attached. Seriously! Erm, currently I might not have any possible candidates (partially due to my commitment) but I think I have to find one by then for two reasons. One, my 'oath' to my living grandma. Two, shrinking pool after graduation.

Growing in terms of faith. I dunno, I always perceive myself as unstable during the last two years. Maybe my graph has plateued off. However, I do believe as there is nothing as plateu off in healthy relationship with God. So yeah, I would want to grow as much as possible. The heaven is the limit.

4 comments:

SapiMungil said...

errr...knapa u didnt feel comfortable nulis pake laptop me? (-_-:)

The Lame One said...

Nggak private enuf...

YuVeN said...

It's good for u to have such goals in mind.
Ayo2.. kejar terus sampe dapet ya!! kamu bisaaaa... :D

~~Smangat!!

The Lame One said...

Wew, thanks..