Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back in Action

Saigang back in action. For the past two days I slept 3 hrs each. JnH and just early today, I helped out with the TLG's decoration. This involves cutting ~5mm thick PVC pipes with my beloved saw. So this week I brought the saw to church! I was asked to saw those pipes into shorter length of 4 cm, 10 cm, 19 cm, 24 cm from 1 m and 75 cm (after a whole night doing it, cant help to memorize those numbers). Anyways, the decoration in total requires about 450 manhours, so it was not really feasible. They decided to call those labourers to do it for us, instead we do it ourselves. Wew...

After staying back in church for a night, sunday service and free 'tuition' to the guys (history, maths, even driving!) I went back under heavy heavy heavy rain. Amazingly, I was chao heng (Singlish for damn lucky). I did not bring umbrella ella ella eh eh eh eh but on the bus stop I found this DRY cardboard of 40cm x 40cm. Very lucky you might call it, but I can call it God's help haha. Very coincidental! Or maybe too coincidental haha. Well, I braved the rain and managed to reach my room with my head and torso dry. To think of it, my God got a sense of humour eh? Could have sent umbrella, instead He sent cardboard. Doing it the can-take-for-free way eh?

4 comments:

cLaR@ said...

Amen! =D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..
LOL..
enak banget.. gw harus naik MRT..
-.-

[ jN ] said...

some sort of christian you are!

i want your saw. =5

Unknown said...

huehehehe....... Our God has a good sense of humour =) his way is unthinkable and full of surprises.