Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jam n Hop 2008

Same guy, same girl, different feeling. No feeling.

It's been a full-of-work day. After 5 hrs work in Foodgle, I went to this club at MPSH1, Pandemonium, Jam and Hop 2008... Not as crowded as I have expected but well... Quite a good experience.

Kind of funny that I learn something new about myself today. I am an itchy person. Well, story goes like this... After being stuck in the bag deposit counter of JnH with Edwin for err 15mins I think, I just couldnt take it. There was definitely something wrong with the counter. Guess they needed more people. So I just screamed to a friend of mine "Just give me the pass, would you!" And he/she gave me the helper pass and there I was, running around getting bags to clear the counter. About 15 minutes later, the counter was cleared (with a few more people helping) and I could enter the 'dance floor'. Anyways, maybe I am very passionate about manual work. But then again, just give me work to scratch my itchy hands.

Oh, another funny thing... I could taste alcohol! You see, I asked Jason for coffee. But at the first sip, I was like 'wth, coffee tastes so funny' n I spat it out to a tissue paper. Upon a little, well... investigation haha... I found out that the coffee has been mixed with alcohol. Hahaha... And to think Jason insisted that the coffee was okay... No alcohol for me, dude....

PS: What happens to Hallmark? Was that new product implying that they do support gay marriage? Or.... implying something else?

1 comment:

William said...

CBLC training: Cooking with hotplate..
I'm sure with your itchy hand, you will take over and cook.
hahahahahaha..
I would have done the same thing if only I have known them well