Thursday, August 21, 2008

ME3162

I want to specialize in manufacturing. Funny eh? Well, sometimes a good lecturer might make a subject becoming very very interesting. VERY interesting. Manufacturing process has been fun and enjoyable for me. Maybe the lecturer is good, maybe because the subject is hands on.

Okay, so I have mentioned about the lecturer a few times. This Prof Seah Kar Heng is an interesting one. The way he delivers the lecture is fresh for me. Well, somehow I just did not sleep in his two two-hour lectures. The video (on steel manufacturing plant) really catches my interest. Then just today (or rather technically yesterday) he played flute in the LT7. Cool isnt it? I mean, just to show example of mild steel product which has undergone the drawing process, he played flute. And he's not that bad. And he commented that he can busk after retirement. How cool is that???

Checked his background:
PhD from Queen's College, England (errrrrrrrr.....)
RH Hall Master (no wonder la...)

PS: I hope I could get a good grade on this mod.... work work...

No comments: