Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Mad One in PINUS

Okay, Idiotic MC was out at KuliNite. Mbah Dukun is out n Tikoes Hendratmo is out, both at NUSantaraku. So who's next?

The segment I ran was good (at least I wasnt nervous) imho. I enjoyed all the things. Glad to see people laughed at me in my full costume when I came in. Great, so my preparation does worth the trouble. Anyways, I hope all the ppl whom I have poked earlier would forgive me. After all, it was in the name of good fun. Hmm, maybe I should abstain from poking people for a month to let it cool down first.... NOPE! And well, glad my cousin loved it haha... Kind of treating him a good show, wew...

But overall, I love PINUS this year. Definitely. We have a total of 3 events and well... I think they were good. The graduation thingy has traditionally low attendance every year, but this year there were much more graduating seniors than last year. KuliNUS-KuliNite was a blast. The level of highness of these FOP was damn good. At least all the groups were onst! And the latest, MKP stuff, NUSantaraku, was good. The first part was as solemn as it is required, while the second part was as crazy as it can be. Whoo... Things may go better for NUANSA this year. Jiayou Cit!

A bit update for NUSSU Exco.
President, check.
HonFin, check.
Deputy HonFin, check.
DoL, check.
DoIR leh???

1 comment:

Aditzz said...

Heh...I enjoyed this year's kulinite-nus too...tho im not in for gamez and skids...:P