Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Few Late Night Thoughts

It is 0343 and madness... I am still bloody awake with my bloodshot eyes. I have a packed schedule today, yet not in the mood of sleeping (yeap! I need the mood to sleep). Got a few (read: a lot) things on my head which I must let go somehow...

1. WTF happening with MF?!?! Like, why am I now the minesweeper of MF? PINUS JCO? Mixer spoilt? Feedback? Phew... Can I just disappear? Or maybe exchange to the other part of the world? Damn headache..

2. That nagging pain... I need a surgery ASAP. But I have no idea whether surgery can recover all the injuries I received so far. Here's the checklist: right shoulder, right wrist, lower back, upper back...

3. Night of 17 Agst - Dawn of 18 Agst. Two freshies broke up. Isn't this the proof of Kristiono Postulation #1? The same night was the birth of Kristiono Postulation #2, which states that 'The afore-mentioned breakup should be within an academic year'

4. FT Island's 'I Hope' is cool, especially the intro.

5. I want to pursue the art of entertainer. But isn't it a bit late? I like to make people laugh; does this make me a natural comedian?

6. I am pretty fed up with PINUS, luckily still managed to pull a little laughs here and there. Probably that would be my last time doing something to PINUS for free. I AM FREAKING NOT PERFORMING IF PPIS/PINTU/WHATSHIT IS AROUND. And no thanks, telling me that they are coming an hour before the performance doesnt help at all.

7. Girl girl girl. Okay, so I am doing an offshore specialization. Would it further lower my chance to get a wife? Dont really think so, but hey... I hope I can get attached before I graduate.

8. That predayor has gone from PGP. I gave him a year to prove that he is good. Well his crowd controlling skill sucked and I don't think he has the intention to fix it. You only earn half of my respect dude. You are task oriented, I am people oriented... We're fundamentally different...

9. GG... Im tired now. Got to sleep...

10. That girl might be 15/15. But can I settle 14.5/15 first? Dad, are you reading my blog? I'm kind of experiencing same thing as you when you were young! Forget probable 15/15 (she's 14/15 after all), I am going for 14.5/15.

0403...

*edited 200809 1439*

5 comments:

Aditzz said...

wah 2 broke up? ur postulation rocks sia.

anyway , why fed up with pInus?

William said...

loh fed upnya telat gitu mike hahah..
kayak gw donk.. dah dari year 2

parkjungah said...

ya..cm 14

The Lame One said...

@ nonk: fed up to the point gw skr udah males mau ikutan acaranya...

@ted: but those figures nggak absolut la..

Tetra-compatibility said...

hahaha fed up jg sih (iy dhe nong gw gak sejago u dari yr 2 ud stop).... hmmm, abis nuansa gw juga stop berubah jadi patron aj bareng tuan gammon.... salah gw jg gak realize dari awal klo gw ud capek, gak sekuat dulu dan mulai sibuk... tapi anyway, do the best effort for NUANSA and after that, tat's all folks! (Gantung raket haha)...

Sapa yg broke up? wedee gw kehabisan berita gosip hahaha