Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update - WYSINWYG

What You See Is Not What You Get

- Sentosa Outing -> So, did I say 'quite a huge scale'? Correction. It was in a gargantuan scale. You know, I expected at most 30 ppl only. However, today's attendance was about 70. Come on!!!! It is like half the size of Engin Camp!!! And this outing was planned only by 2 fella (which is like 1/6 of the size of an Engin Camp comm?). Things were pretty messy n out of schedule, but some of the freshies feedback were heartwarming.

- Engin Oweek -> Two of my Kribow freshies (Hans and Dulfinch) are in my OG. So, now die die I have to go to Oweek. But let's tone down yeah? Although my other freshie (GPI) mentioned something about getting high for Oweek, I think I should not pump too much energy into Oweek. I'm getting real old here...

Time to sleep... Going to church in 5 hrs.

No comments: