Friday, August 24, 2007

Alternative Avenue

Oh well... I thought I have found an alternative venue to channel my lamistry but apparently I was wrong haha. The moderators of TLG Forum apparently consider my posts as spam. Partially true... Hahahha... Oh well... Never mind. I always have this blog (supposedly private) if I want to ramble about. 2 fella have already told me that my language a little bit incomprehensible. One is my bro, the other one is sate. This is how I thought so yeah, like that lorh. While I would like to share many thoughts, this blog may not be exactly the best way to do that. As I mentioned way much earlier, this is where I pen (or 'type') my thoughts before they are gone with the winds...

Bizcom interviews have just passed. The standard of those being interviewed I think not so bad. I am particularly excited to find that one guy has a brilliant idea on how to market cute bikinis in Alaska. He said that he would design a transparent sweater to go with it... Cool huh? Of course there are many many ppl (sorry) from Viet n PRC whom I just could not understand. I found it okay. Most likely it's just their inability to express themselves in English. I do believe many of these people will improve. But the thing which I found disappointing is that none of the Indo candidates is good enough to make it to Bizcom... @$%(*&^% laaa.... Their standard is not that bad, true. Edwin had managed to get 2.5 millions rupiah sponsorship from Panin Bank, which is like A LOT OF MONEY back there. Then Gaby did extensive research on Bizcom... Dessy is just 15 but braved herself to do that interview... But then again, the classic problem kicked in! Language! I think Gaby did well, just that she got outshined by a local who was interviewed together with her. Oh well, I just hope that couple of those ppl can join Bizcom... For their own good haha...

LAC1201, Chinese 1 module that I take this sem has been quite interesting. However, I found it quite hard to understand n follow. 4 crazy tones! Still cant d/dx tone no 2 n tone no 3 whee... Maybe it's just that I am not accustomed to it. But just make me a bit worry la... Few ppl apparently know more than me alr. Aiyah, nevermind la... Healthy challenge for me! THENNN... I was told that we were to make a blog as part of the assignment... Errr.... Can I submit this blog? Hahaha...

Life is GOOD!

No comments: