Friday, February 29, 2008

Deep Shit

Expect a stream of posts flow in this blog. Reason being, I have just realized that there is an Internet connection in my room. Sweeeeeet.... Now I can go and type the jet of my brain anytime I am in the room. Whee...

On the more serious note, somebody asked me this question today (or rather yesterday, since it is 4AM now), "Am I useless?". Of course the fella did not refer to me, but to herself. Err... I was honestly in the weird situation then. That was the second time (mind u, second time only) a female species of Homo sapiens cried in front of me. It was just very weird, considering that I am a hyperactivated (damn... too much reading about biofluidmechanics of sperm hyperactivation) fella, to whom girl's cry is as incomprehensible as turbulent flow in low Reynolds number flow...

"Am I useless?"

This is a question which some people ask when they are in depression. One way or another, I think almost (avoid hasty generalization - Red) everyone has ever been in a position whereby one is in a state of deep depression. Wahlau... the sentence very not-so-me, too cheem (Singlish for complex, complicated). Okay, put it this way, everyone has been in the deep shit before. True? As human being, there are many things that can destroy our plans. Anything and everything can go wrong, and sadly, most things go wrong while everyone thinks that they cant go wrong. Murphy's Law aside, I would really like to write down here what I have said to her. I do believe that the difference between the successful ones and the losers does not lie in the amount of problems they face. People do have their own sets of problems which can NEVER exceed their limit. However, those who are successful rise up from their falls. They dont just lie down there complaining about how hard they fall or how sucks their lives are.

"He helped me a lot."

Here lies a great challenge. I have observed that many people have turned their faces to others when they face problems. While getting support from friends is indeed a good thing, I seriously think that the only one person who is capable enough to solve a person problem is the person himself. I have mentioned in my previous post that problem is a challenge that needs to be overcame. As I have asserted previously, everyone (yes, absolutely everyone) has their own burdens. Asking them to support you is fine, but expecting them to solve your problem just doesnt make sense. That would mean asking him, not only to carry your burden, but to carry you. . What I mean is that while asking someone to solve a problem for you, you would not learn anything from that incident of your life, no? So, if you experience similar (or maybe not similar) problems, who would you turn to? The same fella right? So it is like he works for you as your problem solver.

"So, move on with your life."

Now I understand why my interesting experience with failures this month. Maybe all has been staged such that I could share with that lady of my experience coping with shit and depression.... But speaking of which, this month is not a horrible month after all... As I mentioned earlier, I got a direct Internet connection from my room. Yay!

Oh, and the girl is okay now... Hopefully it is not just a facade.

"Tomorrow is going to be a better day."

5 comments:

cLaR@ said...

i happened to pass by today and this post put me into deep thought

i wonder what prompted you to write this..cuz the message somehow spoke to me haha

good one!!

The Lame One said...

oh... well as I mentioned, i wrote this based on an incident occured the day before that. oh well, good thing if it spoke to you... jiayou!!!

Aditzz said...

tadinya gw mo komen tapi....ga ganggu ah......^^

Unknown said...

hus hus... rgny ngrt bhs ndns

Aditzz said...

....sry g br tw....