Monday, February 11, 2008

Pre-VDay

Here I am. Stuck in my own corner in the Central Library (again) while I could choose otherwise. But it doesnt really matter coz as I have said it is my choice to take the $8/hr job. Anyways, 14 Feb is approaching and as usual I have this big fight inside my brain (or maybe my heart? I myself not even half-sure). The question is simple: Should I ask a girl out??? But the answer hell takes a lot of consideration.

Currently I consider organizing a single party where all the singles can gather and have fun without being left out. Mind you, this should not be regarded as a self-pity. Instead, I want to emphasize that there is nothing wrong being single at this point of life. You can have fun too even though you are single! While I cannot deny that personal intimate relationship with opposite gender is important (that's why the institution of marriage)... But well, having set my target market as: all single Indon in NUS, I face a challenge. It is as easy as smsing the guys to get them to come down, but how to get the chiobus (Singlish for pretty girls). I do believe there are quite a lot single Indo gals in NUS, but are they willing to *you know* attend the above-proposed event?

Well, this would be KIV, coz the production top-guys want the evaluation meeting to be (no prize for correct guess) on the VDay itself. Is it an act of denial / escapism? God knows... Who in their right mindset put a meeting on that day? It's kind of denying those who are attached or those who want to be attached in the committee. Anyone second?
*edited 1 min after previous paragraph is being written*
Okay, good decision bosses... Meeting is on 13th. But then it is a Wed. My Bizcom MC meeting. Oh damn... another clash on the way. Well since the PINUS one starts at 8pm, I guess I'll do hit and run...

Well, 1hr 15 minutes to end of my shift. Why do I work so much... Even during CNY. I always joked around that I worked during CNY for VDay, but then again, is it really NOT true? Honestly I dont mind spamming my $133/- I received for my hongbao (Chinese for red packet, money given by elders during CNY) from Foodgle, just for a girl I like (I try to avoid the usage of the term 'love' here). But am I ready for it? Lalala....

Question mark.
Question mark.
Question mark.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yanadi, second!

Aditzz said...

Hm....perayaan akan kejombloan ataukah pelarian dari kejombloan?