Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Impossible Is Nothing

I have just came back from my lab session while Y requested me to write blog. (err.....) Anyways, the guy in front of me wore this Adidas T-shirt which is imprinted with these inspiring words:

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.
Impossible is nothing.
I have no absolute idea where this whole sentences originated from, but this does make sense. My bigshot friend from ACSI Boarding days, Dimas, always repeated these over and over till we all memorized it partially. In my dad's own word "Tidak ada masalah. Yang ada cuma tantangan yang harus kamu taklukkan" (Indonesian for "Problems never existed. There are only challenges which you must conquer"). If you have noticed, I have not used the word 'problem' consciously. Instead it is now 'challenge'.

I understand this post is just a quickie (err...) but one thing which should be pondered upon is that how many challenges we are facing today? How many of those we have conquered? Are we ready to face next challenges?

On the lighter note, I am recently addicted to this crazy stuff. The main vocalist has the ability to copy voices of famous singers. The other members of the band can switch around the musical instrument. Oh, and the band can change the musical genre quickly.
TeamLo 1
TeamLo 2
TeamLo 3
TeamLo 4
TeamLo 5