Tuesday, April 8, 2008

15/15

So actually there exists a 15/15 girl! I have been telling myself that there is such girl existing on earth, but sometimes I doubt it as well. But now, after I retyped my document to this laptop, I realized that such girl has existed right in front of my eyes (not literally!) for quite a long time already. Really man, amazing phenomenon. Sometimes we are moving too fast such that we do not care about our surrounding. And while we slow down, we would realize many things we never realize before. Speaking about slowing down, here's a nice video (it is not another prank) on slowing down (or rather stop!).

; dudrwwb vt dudrwwb fuek ua swdubws ;a ; fuek qgi nwwra ;k nt dudrwwb xg;e;xrweuaruxa ub nt dyryew qudw, qguxg u g;cw vwwb oe;tubf die aubxw yng,,, rqi tw;ea ;fi,,

2 comments:

William said...

zzz.. sapa namanya mike sapa??

Aditzz said...

it actually exists????

jawdropped, eyes blinks at thousand hertz rate..., nosehole open enormously opened, all in disbelief....