Thursday, April 17, 2008

Re:

Just a reply to this post.

Well, whether you want to be alone or not is up to you. In NUS, I think such morning-to-night fun can be done. For example, right after I wake up and take care of my pig farm at RK, I can go to Foodgle n have a chat with the igloo, prata or aston guys while drinking teh-o-kosong (local term for hot tea no sugar). If I'm lucky enough, Mdm Chen is slacking too. Then if I'm bored enough I can go to YIH, either NUSSU sect or CBLC, confirmed got anyone I know there. If just happened I am too tired, probably I could take a nap in sect, there is a hammock there. If Jeremiah never use, well... I can use. If just happened in central forum there is a bazaar, the milo truck probably stations there too... Can run around the bazaar, greeting those people I know while drinking iced milo. If I want to escape for a while from NUS, Dover market is always there. Just an overhead bridge from science, and voila... Mini Clementi at your service. In the afternoon, sometimes the gank is playing basketball or badminton. Many crazy things can happen there. After probably a dinner in Foodgle, it is the R2 time. Chilling out with fellow PGP residence, and sometimes, there are events organized by the RAs of PGP (3 of which are in the gank, so I definitely wouldnt miss). Before sleeping, sometimes there is a 'supper?' msg on my handphone. Well, either sheares or cooking, then.

See? Proven my point, right?

4 comments:

Aditzz said...

There you go Mikey. Describing all the good times we're having in NUS. All the good times which allow us to 'endure' all mugging-madness moments til tis time :).

Actually u can also mention those times of dota and CS, but then we're not really 'hyped' of that no more, are we?

The Lame One said...

yup... exactly... after exam maybe... hahahah

SapiMungil said...

hum..what u regard as fun is not fun for me..tsktsk

well..different mah..

instrumentaList said...

women.