Monday, April 7, 2008

Writer's Block

Recently no idea what to post, but a lot of my thoughts currently is influenced by School Rumble. A nice crazy lame manga, yet contains quite decent storyline. But to think of it... Wouldnt it be nice if your class is filled with the people of class 2-C of School Rumble??

I would definitely go for Eri...

*edited 10 minutes after previous part*

If i think about it... I think there is a missing part of my life. My first 2 1/2 years in Singapore is a little not-so-fun. Despite all the stuff I did back there, I did not so-called live my life to the (at least near to) the fullest. I did not really join any CCA.. did not really have friends.. did not do many things I wanted to do. But hey, it cant be changed right?

Quite a lot of friends of mine tell me wonderful stories of their secondary school days in Indonesia. Wonder whether I missed that much. I talked to Nonk before this that prolly my life is more fun if I did my secondary lvl education in private institution in Indonesia... Sometimes I am quite jealous if I listen to stories from those who are from the big cities of Indonesia. Sounds like their life is so rich (I'm not talking about money here). Not that I am not grateful having my grand total of 7 years here in Singapore. Just that I wonder whether there existed any ways (though I know it does not exist) to turn back time. I'd like to go back, do my SMA in Loyola, then go back again to my cuurent past, then live my life better in BPGHS, then move to now..

1 comment:

William said...

wew.. not so rich lah.. I think i kind of "wasted" my youth