Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FCS: The Midterm

Actually 8 hrs from now I am going to face my midterm test for the Feedback Control System and it is going to be open book. And it is commonsensical that open book means tough questions... Oh well, now I cant really study due to internal mindmess which makes my brain's system response is first order with a super high time constant. Given the time back, I would like to turn the time all the way to the day when I left for Nong Khai... And, probably I would change the sequence of actions. But then again, given that it happened that way, so there must be God's plan in that...

Anyways, my salary day was 2 days ago. Happy! The fact that I received a lot more than what I have expected itself for me is already a blessing. Moreover, when I checked my bank account today (or technically, yesterday), there were extra $25 in that account. That means the reimbursement from NUANSA has been in. Wew.. Now I dont really need to think about cash this month. Can focus my mind to mend my problems.

Speaking about focus, these days PINUS AGM took a lot of my brain power, killing a lot of the cells... I am glad that my personal agenda has been fulfilled *wink* and now what's left is waiting for the AGM itself (this Sat) and preparing back up plans if there were mistakes in my plan wahahaha.... That makes me sound like an evil tactician eh? Everything is fine for now, but I know when everything seems to be alright, something is amiss. Should be prepared in any given conditions...

Kies, qlbbl rglbj Tiy die rgw 'xiubxuswbxw' qgwew u nwwr gwe. Agw ua bwle owedwxr... Oeikkt, wcwb owedwxr...

No comments: