Thursday, March 13, 2008

NVAC

Out of a sudden, this past two days I have been deeply involved in NVAC. For the benefit of those who dont know what NVAC actually is, it is a voluntary organization here under NUSSU. Well, actually it is not a big issue, considering I am their Dir of Log. Just that I am normally the invisible MC member, never come for meeting, never been active before, only the one who is to be approached if they need the standees and banners. Interestingly, these days (pre open house) all the projects want me to work. Of course the work is saigang (if you still dunno wad this means.... wahlau...) type lah.. My usual field of work.

Here's the list of what I had to (or rather volunteered to) do:
1. Collect 6 tins for BHBH4 (Bigger Hearts Bigger Hands --> or is it the other way round?)
2. Wash car to help PPT (Project Pinaya Tazaung --> did I spell that correctly?)
3. Book few stuffs from NUSSU for MINDS YCK
4. Accompanied NVAC Camp VPD to dungeon
5. Collect goodies for the Volunteers' Network
6. Appointed as log helper for Charity Fiesta

And as I have mentioned, all in just the time span of two days... And my body is aching right now... Need some good massages. Oh man... the disadvantages of being a masseuse, cannot massage self...

Previously, after the NUANSA thing, I have told myself that I would not touch logistics anymore. Say NO to log. But then again, I realised (see yesterday post) that my passion lies on logistics. After all, if my passion lies there, might as well put my energy to it. Who knows I became damn good with it n can use that experience in my workplace. Maybe I would build a warehouse complex or something like Surabaya's Margomulyo in the future...

PS: Project MSN done in a grand total of 16 hours... Got followers, though theirs are flawed. Hahaha.... Will write abt this in near future.. Just for my own personal souvenir.

2 comments:

Aditzz said...

mine flawed meh? Got pic for the result?

The Lame One said...

yours is not... quite a few others are, but its not big deal...