Friday, April 27, 2007

8 hours...

Yesterday I went missing for 8 solid hours from the Project Room 6B community. I ostracized myself to TV Room of R4. Why the hell an R6 fella there? Because of you said Edwin, but no way... I'm there because of her hahaha (see my previous post point 18). Interestingly, out of the 8 hours I think I spent half of it chatting and half of it studying. Well, interesting in a way that I never experienced such things with on my previous attempts.

Anyways, I am intrigued by what she mentioned today. She told me (referring to the chicken rice incident) that a husband should protect the wife. It is indeed true. Nonetheless, I would like to extend to the point that every single guys has the responsibility to protect every girls. I dunno whether this philosophy of mine holds true in all case. I believe that while females are the 'weaker' sex, it does not mean that they can be bullied, harmed, injured, be it physically or emotionally by the males as the 'stronger' sex. After all, isnt it true that males need females too? Even God created Eve to be 'helper' of Adam. Okay, the term I used here might not really express what I want to say. Maybe "penolong yang sepadan" is the better phrase.

Talked quite a lot in the power of prayer. Well she said that her prayer once chased monkeys away from a zoo. Well, that's crazy enough. Hopefully not trying to do that to me... Anyway, I dont quite understand what she undergoes (underwent) but I can sense that something is wrong with the relationship between her parents, shall pray for that as well. Haha, I myself has witnessed the craziest power of prayer. Maybe next time I shall share my stupidest answered prayer. Can I set a remaider on blogspot?? Talking about the word 'pray', that reminds me of the first time I decided to go after this girl. Her MSN nick was 'pray pray pray'. Oh well... Being a filial son to my parents, I follow my Dad's instruction on getting a Christian wife/girlfriend/crush. Hence, when I want to chase after someone I would DEFINITELY clarify (no pun intended) whether she is a Christian. I asked her (with a little bit of cocky tone) whether she believed in the power of prayer. I was really glad to read the answer "I'm a Christian" (gotcha!)... Anyways, I believe that "Doa orang benar, bila dengan yakin didoakan, sangat besar kuasanya" (James 5:16b "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective"). This was what I emphasized to her just now.

Well, I would have to sleep soon... Coz in 3 hours I would have to search a room to study. I'll have to make sure she does not give up on one of her subjects while I need her to motivate me. I see her already enough to inspire me one haha... Physics Physics Physics.... Yes, I have just realized that I might have been dependent or her. For God's sake I'm single! I could not be that dependent. Moreover I'm a man!!! Oh God, please stop me from going too far...

Oh, I should welcome Mr. biby cletus, the first ever stranger-visitor to this blog. Welcome, welcome... Enjoy your stay. How do you come across this supposedly private blog? Anyway, once again welcome.

No comments: