Sunday, April 29, 2007

A thing about family

Yesterday I was back to my usual business after the tough PC exam... Well at least that's the least right... I'm glad that EXAM IS OVER. Sorry, that is quite sensitive to some fellows out there. So yeah, I have resumed my works and this means another tiring day yesterday. Whee...

Meet the trio again today and it appears that the eldest sister, Jess, still could not reconcile with her mum... Sad. Now that I think of my relationship with my family I am very very thankful. My dad is a hardworker with a high level of pride. I shared with someone that my dad and I had some 'contest' on which he challenged me of getting 3.5 and I challenged him to be manager. Well, I think we both managed to get it (or at least I think). My mom is a caring but fierce at times. Typical mum, eh? Maybe... She can cook uber well though. Always miss her corn soup and tomato sambal. My bro, ahahahahhaha, another crazy lame guy whose mind can synchronize very very well with me. We always thought along the same way (our dressing senses are different though) especially when we jack someone. My family is always (or most of the time) at peaceful stance, which is a good thing... I am really thankful to Da Big Man for giving me this family.

Moving on the lighter side... Waaa... People still thought I am still hurt over Grace thing. And no! Okay, she was my crush but I have gotten over it two months ago (that is before I meet this someone) so yeah, no hurt feeling at all. In fact I am laughing coz two of my friends are attached now. Well, still havent congatz them. One day if I meet them again. Talked to Tony over the phone about this. Whee... He's coming over to NUS (hopefully) next year as Archi undergrad. Hope he can make it coz I think he got a good chance considering his current internship in an archi company. Also received an SMS from Kris saying "... gotta move on ..." and yeah dude... I've moved on, haha, pray for me okay. Basically my plan has finalized, just hoping in these few days, I can get good hints from her. Praying hard...

Sigh, will be leaving for Thailand in a week time. That means I'm not going to see her in 3 months. Wew... That sucked coz the effect of my effort this sem may go to drain. Some more I'm really afraid that someone there in 3 months can deal enough damage to me. She is like umm you know... an attractive girl, sure someone is going to hook up on her. I'm especially worried about X. He's the ex-boyfriend for 4 years and they are in good terms. Oh, no... Dilemma... If I'm not doing it now, gonna waste a lot. I'm not sure about my chance... I'm still praying for this though. I'm seriously in need of divine revelation. What does this thing gotta do with family anyway? I never intend to get a girlfriend juz for fun. I am always serious if I'm after someone. So yeah... In the meantime I'll just gonna expect something huge from God during the Thailand mission trip. May not be about 'PH', but I have the faith.

No comments: