Monday, April 23, 2007

EG1108++

Am I going to be electrocuted this afternoon? Whee... 7 hrs to exam and I still struggle a lot to do even the simplest electronic problem. And I just cant study, been forcing myself to study for the past 24 hours or so. But ended up asleep in my desk or on my bed or on the chair or wherever. Maybe I need a 'catalyst' to get me to study. I have seen the catalyst few times online but yeah, just dun feel like troubling her, coz I understand that she needs her own time to study. If I ask her to help me (at least be there so I regain my study will) she would need to sac her own time isnt it? Bleh... Just realized I have been dependent on that creature, hahahahaha. No way! Must back to study and match her haha... Regain my pride!

For the past few weeks, I have enjoyed the company of many different fella in my Project Room 6B (which I call 'my temp room'). Some people who I am close to and some others are just my acquaintances... I think exam is one of the most funnest fun time in NUS. All the last minute catch up, all the crazy thing done under stress, all the madness of debate over a cheem question, all the burn-the-midnight-oil session, basicly all the stuff in my temp room has brought me closer to many people. This kind of atmosphere has been existed in my life the past year. I'm glad that in NUS I have met (and cliqued) these wonderful so called good (and crazy) friends. If it were not these guys around I might end up like one guy I know well, hiding in the room with the computer games as company. Maybe next year we will remain like this, or might not be (coz some guys are leaving, but trying to come back to PGP would you?!?!) so yeah... Dank, Dit, Do, Dwin, Nonk, Sec, Ted, thanks a lot!

2 comments:

-aL- said...

err...
Ed n I might consider asking u to ask hamdan whether it's possible to make this room open twenty four seven next sem and even hand us the room key, making the next thing we need to do becomes going to IKEA to get some mattresses (duh,, mispelled?) and cupboards in order to roomize the room.
Sounds like good idea? =)
btw,, how soon can we have a check on the room in Dover??

The Lame One said...

Good idea....

Abt the room, after exam... (please...)