Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No-Crush-Day

So far has been fun, haha... Woken up by dunno wad at 5.30 am on Teddy's airbed (pretty nice bed) in Project Room 6B to find Citra n Jahat (the only Bang Nico Jahat - Red) still awake... Made some noise by disturbing Citra who was disturbing Jahat. Hahaha... Anyway Cit, if u read this beware of the thing behind you.... Well, exercised my massaging skill little bit on a ticklish-brittle body hahaha... Gotta find easier target, ticklish body is as tough as uber-muscular body to be massaged u see...

Currently at The Cathay. It's free cone day (Ben n Jerry's) and so far I took 4 shots on the ice-cream haha. Was with NB just now, but he's now off for a movie. Still hanging around here waiting for Veby to finish her movie and Tirza (still questionable whether she's coming or not). FYI, both are my friends, not my crush haha, so I'm not violating my own rule... Okay, I checked her blog just now, but hey, that's like peeling the cover of a pack of bubble gum in Singapore 5 years ago (ie. not really violating the rule but can be considerd against you).

Spent already 13.50 today. Oh well, I felt like having some good food. Talked to Danny earlier about my craving for crazy food hunt. Well, I am now pretty satisfied. I was having Chilli Cheeseburger of Carl Jr. Very very ex! But yeah, it was worthed haha (the free flow drink is a nice perk). But for sure I wont have a date there. My barbaric way of eating was shown there. Wew... Must keep my image a little bit more dignified laaa (aka harus jaim!!)...

Going to study now.... (after I'm going to the washroom doing some business... this must be the 4 shots of Ben and Jerry's hahhahaaha)

No comments: