Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Amazing Grace

THANK YOU LORD!!!! THANKS!!! THANKS!!!

Okay, this log is posted only few minutes after I posted me last one. I AM REALLY REALLY HAPPY TODAY!!! Why? Coz Grace is now attached. Who is Grace? My crush. Why happy then? Coz God miraculously (I actually questioned myself how n why) lifted up my any feelings towards her few month before now. I mean one day I just woke up and say to myself "OK! IT IS ENOUGH!". How crazy was that considering my 2 years of 'investment'? (sorry, dunno the better word for that). That is before He intro me to this wonderful girl haha. Oh well, THANKS A LOT for giving me this extra shield!

Actually this is the second time He does this to me. The first time was 5 years ago. He kicked me all the way to Singapore to avoid a girl (PS: now she somehow is going to marry in a few months time, oh and yes, she is 18). But in this case I'm the most grateful of His grace coz I think if I havent been saying "OK! IT IS ENOUGH!" I am gonna jump down of PGP's 13th floor (if there is any). Okay, maybe te story is really unclear. It is really a bit unclear coz the full story is of about 3 years span long... But for now...

THANKS YOU LORD!!!! THANKS!!! THANKS!!!
YOU ARE THE MAN (AND THE LORD)!!!

No comments: