Sunday, April 22, 2007

Aftermath....

Okay... MA1506 was pretty much horrible!!! I mean the exam sucked. Can only complete 8 parts out of 16, one part wrong already. Although it is some kinds of improvement, (last sem MA1505 I attempted 8 out of 16) I know pretty damn well that as long as I do a lot of practice from lecture notes and past year qns, I should have mastered the exam. I mean, the questions are near carbon copy of those have already given to us.

I have swallowed my pride yesterday and I admit that it is my mistake. As someone pointed out to me, yeah think I've set my priority wrongly. I was too much involved in CCA and work (I think...) up to a point I neglected my study. Yeah, make sense (aka she is fully right) coz I spent least amount in studies compared to my other commitments. Pretty paiseh yesterday. I feel that I failed to meet my own expectation. Besides, feel paiseh to her as well. I mean she is like teaching me a lot of stuff but I was demoralized at question two!!! Damn. I was thinking no way a bacteria can grow hundredfold in 4 seconds ++. I got it correct but somehow I feel demoralized. Next questions I just did anyhow as if I dont care already. Well, at least the process of learning worthed. I learn a lot of new stuff in the past 2 weeks especially past two days hahaha. Of course man! Dangyunhaji!

I found a new addiction in terms of Dangyunhaji game (search for it in Youtube). Basicly it is just a question answer game where the two players taking turns to ask the other player a question. The one being asked must answer the question with "Dangyunhaji!" meaning "of course". Played that with Danny and it was quite tough game. He compared me to cow which is only there to be slaughtered while I compared him to a dog that likes a female bitch. My winning question was "Then you are calling Risca a dog??". No offense to both parties but I do understand there are two meanings of that question. Wheee.... Danny played with Vincent later on. I heard Danny beat Vincent by threatening to destroy the latter's Toshiba Tecra.

Currently feeling light-hearted. My FA is doing very well, marked by Yossy's coming today. Heard that she got some kind of problem and stressed up as a result. Been praying for her well-being. I dont want another suicide in my life... But good thing she came today. The members from the FA made a motivated card as initiated by NB. We prayed for Yossy as well and yeah, I do hope she can remain cheerful as today (laughed a lot thanks to the FA's 'garinkness'/lameness ). I also found out that Praisely has a talent of being lame. Hahahhaha. Good, I've got another successor other than Toni in my FA.

No comments: