Friday, April 13, 2007

Exam timetable

Wew... Seems like the four letter word is coming... Oh well, this sem my status is much better than last sem. Ok, here is the list of my modules n my confidence level.

MA 1506, 21 April
Well, content-wise, I'm contented. Out of 7 chapters, I'm pretty sure about my chapter 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 (thanks to someone out there, haha). Well, time to get my practice. Always not enough practice, my silly habit, haha. Oh, better remind myself to make cheat sheet... Confidence level: 50%

EG 1108, 23 April
The I-dunno-what-LingLing-talked-about subject. Hmm, seems like have to brush up on my content (umh, where to buy the brush ah?). Luckily, the second part taught by that ex-Miss India (as someone put it), is pretty much clearer. Trick: memorize all formulas. Wheeeee.... Confidence level: 33%

CS1101C, 24 April
Strings and pointers are pretty much hell. Other than that, good enuf. Who cares. Must master it. May get help from Why. He' the pro guy. Haha... Practical exam was not really successful but I'm contented. I think I'll get some programming by using pens and paper only (exam how to get compiler?)... Confidence level: 60%

TR2201, 26 April
After few considerations, should put it on a separate post. Hehehe.... Anyway... Confidence level: 50%

PC1432, 28 April
Wheeee... Hopeless already. But no, should not give up, right... During the whole sem always sleep in lecture, never do tutorial, copy (or skip) Mastering Physics, havent finished my labs. But of course I'v got to be responsible hahaha... Mugmugmug... Need to get ppl to help me here. Confidence level: 10% (only because I scored pretty well for my midterm)

No comments: