Friday, April 27, 2007

Wild Wild West

The auntie in the Techno Edge Western Food stall is CRAZZZEEE. I was going to the Comp Cent today to do the freaky Mastering Physics... Ei, I'm in Engin does not mean that I am strong in Physics. Heck if I know about the Schrodinger equation... Hey, Mr. Schrod, why do you make my life difficult huh? Anyways, I went there with that girl (coz she said she needed a computer to study her Bio) and we took a break by having lunch/dinner. Well... I had only one food in mind and thus, I appeared in front of that auntie (my fren one haha). Wanted to ask where the uncle is but dont feel like doing such.

Anyways, I wasnt prepared for her 'attack'. She asked me right in front of that girl whether she is my girlfriend. Damn it! I WASNT PREPARED, and thus making one mistake I considered as a stupid one. I replied her "No laaa... Not yet!" (oops!) and this is what made me sooo paiseh: she asked me "Is she a girl? Is she your friend?"... Damn! She got me this time... What made me feel disheartened today is that the girl reaction did not show anything (worst case la).

I made that same girl feel bad. Wew... She fell asleep when we were using the computers at the Comp Cent. Feeling bad making her bored, I asked her to go home so that she could sleep at the comfort of her own room. She apologized many times to me the whole trip. I was simply confused... I mean she did not do any wrongs to me yet she apologized to me like that. What should I do? I think many guys have undergone this situation. Not knowing what to do, I asked her what she wanted me to do so that she does not feel bad anymore. Anyways, I promised her that I will work hard tonite so I can score for my Physics (my weakest subject)... Wew, dont feel like studying already. I'm so tired of studying today... And as Why put it, the twin demon of procrastination and distraction are attacking me... Oh no... Somebody please save me.....

These two experiences today make me think how the two gender groups think differently. Indeed it sometimes causes problems in relationships but that makes the world interesting, eh? Okay, my post sucked! But that is because of that Wild Wild West incident... And I'm a little bit feeling insecure today... Wew....

No comments: