Friday, April 20, 2007

MA1506

Tomorrow is the MA 1506 final exam. Am I ready? Not really. But thanks to a particular human being, I'm improving haha. At least my cheat sheet is half done. Today I realized that, I need to do my math question slower instead of faster. I wont be able to finish all questions anyway... Might as well make sure I'll get all answered questions correct. Someone today has forced me to do all the past year exams questions. Oh well... Will do it soon. I am taking a break after the not-so-torturous study hours by playing World Domination thanks to Jahat for intro me to that game (I wont curse him haha, though it has poisoned me)... Status now: Chapter 1-4 check... Will write update if there is any. Wheeeee.... Back to work (or dinner maybe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I have a copy of your Ma1506 cheat sheet?