Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jehovah Jireh

"God will make a way, when there seems to be no way..."

That song has been around for pretty long time... As far as I remember, been there since I'm in Sunday School hahha... 'Jehovah Jireh' means God Provider, has been pasted on my msn nick and it is the easiest way to summarize the song mentioned above (I'll write the full lyric if I got time)...

I've experienced many things in my life that made me believe in this. Just one example, i've had stayed in a $2 mil condo for free for a month. That condo is my teacher's one and he happened (and still is) to stay in the boarding school, leaving the condo empty for the weekdays. Tha time I was looking for accomodation (and mightily under stress due to bad A level performance, ok fine RELATIVELY bad performance), to be occupied immediately. To cut short the story, a fren of mine, Dimas, helped me to talk to this teacher and thus... I got to stay there for a solid month (other than a month is not solid, it s an abstract object).

Just recently, (yesterday) I was offered a job, $15/hr, +transport +meal, as a tutor. Not really a tutor, coz wad I need to do is just to watch 3 kids studying, making sure they do their homeworks n stuff. In the mean time, I do my job. I believe, this is an answer to my stupid budget-askin' prayer. Been asking My Dad for a considerable sum of money (vacation stay + mision trip to Thailand + daily needs + Bible camp) and yeah, I believe He can make ways when I thought there is no way at all (PS: I no time la, so I thought I cant get any job haha).

Oh, and I'm still waiting for another prayer of mine to be clarified (pun intended), lol (yet another pun intended). God opened some ways already but I'm not sure whether it is His way or just my crazy impulse... Oh well, better back to study first before I think of that...

PS: If you notice me writing few extra 'I's blame that to C programing (gotta press 'I' to go to INSERT mode you see...)

1 comment:

The Lame One said...

Lamistry of the post:

Do you know that before PS2 was released, Sony has started to manufacture PS10? In Italy (and some other parts of the world), it is sold under the name PSX.

An original lamistry by Toni Cuhadi.