Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CS1101C--

Yesterday's EG is pretty much fun. Haha... Other than throwing away few precious marks, nothing much out of ordinary. Oh wait, I could do more than 1 question out of 5... That's extraordinary. WOOOHHOOOOO!!! I thought I was going to screw up, my MSN personal message was 'white flag' hahaha. Well, I screwed up but not that badly you see, thats some improvements... This time I must thank Yong (aka Scast) for letting me bug his laptop for last 2hrs before exams, haha, that helped me a lot (one of the questions I did was on logic gates, which I learnt only 2 hrs before the exam). It was raining heavily before the start of the exam. I thought it was a bad omen wew. But apparently it's not, coz I could walk all the way from Engin bus stop to MPSH without getting wet... Whee... Apparently I know the routes in NUS already, unlike someone whose compiling time to differentiate left and right is 2 seconds.

Oh no, did I say compiling.... Bah, CS1101C soon, but I gave up stuying. I think I'm going to re-read the structure part later, but that's all. Been studying quite a lot for PE (the failure) and pretty much cant study anything, coz everything is logic. I dunno how to train logic (and I dunno how to ship and plane it as well)... For those who are not lame enough: train, ship, plane... Got it now? Ok, back to CS1101C. My friends say that instead of taking CS1101C, it is more recommended to take CS1101CT or CS1101T. At least can destress when you are dealing with that module (I'm talking about Counter Strike zzz).

Well, I am very very proud to announce that I beat Dudutz 6-4 on a DE match in deathmatch. Haha, I dunno whether he gave chance (ngefur) me or not but yayayayay! I'm so proud coz Dudutz is considered as the best Indonesian CS player here. Oh hell, even the Sri Lankans are pretty much afraid of his equal capability of attacking using the sidearm and the primary weapons. I think I'm going to play a lot after this exam, wheee... And I'll stick to my scavenger policy (aka buying armor, ammo and DE only). Why? THE pride is there hahaha. Imagine playing rush and kill 3 guys using DE (which I did yesterday haha, happily so tyco)

On the heavier note, I realized how much I miss my family at home if I think about it. So far I miss my family but NOT that much, up to a point I want to go home so often. But yesterday I was deep in my thought about my family and yes, I admit I miss them. Indeed it is true that blood is thicker than water. And to extrapolate it, babes are now, but brothers are forever (quote from Khoa). So yeah, no matter how much I seem to be very free, I am still attached to my family, wew....

No comments: