Sunday, May 27, 2007

Exam Result

Whoo boy... I was too busy these days till I forgot that my exam result is coming out 26th May 1700. Okay, here is my result:

CS1101C B
great... considering I went laptopless last semester

EG1108 C
what??? that low? is it coz i screwed up the midterm?

MA1505 B-
thanks a lot yeah... seriously thanks for 'making' me come to lectures haha

PC1432 C+
ok... this is caused by my own mistake neglecting assignments: labs, mastering physics...

TR2201 A-
whoo yeah!!! wooohoooo!!! PTL!!! yay!!!

Am I happy? Yeah. Marks are improving compared to last semester. And my CAP increased a little. Nice one actually, 0.04 short to 3. Despite the improvements, I fell short of my dad's SAP target of 3.50 (and my own freak aim of 3.8). Oh by the way, must thank God for my first 'A' wheeee!!! Although it is an A- and it is not core (should I change major to business? haha) yeah, I am really thankful for that. Credit goes to Mr. Andrew Ng the awesome lecturer, n my group members (Nonk, Asoh, ZY, SL, Cindy, Yunle). Another one to thank, haha... You know who (not Voldemort, duh!) you are haha. The one girl who motivated me through last semester (not all the semester though). If and only if I have known her much earlier, haha, who knows I might have broken the 3.00 already by now. Anyways, yeah. Thanks a lot. I mean it. For everything.

No comments: