Friday, May 4, 2007

Waiting for God's answer day 1 (2 May)

I have decided that for the uncoming days (while waiting for my plane) I would find God's heart first before moving in action. I dont even want to see her first, a little bit scared that I would change my mind. Not blaming her for that, just blaming my sweet weak spot for her. So here I am. 2 April, day 1 of waiting.

Started the day pretty late with a knock on my door. Nugie n Freddy were there, indicating I woke up late for KTB. Read the messages received on my phone to find Chelsea lost to Liverpool on PKs. The way Edwin phrased it is quite cocky (nyolot) "Trnyata klub yang pemain lapis 1 ama lapis 2 nya katanya setara ga bisa penalty kick.. Ic2.." (translation: apparently, the club which have the same strength among its first stringers and second ones could not do penalty kicks, i see...). Well... Introducing the nyolotest guy in my batch. Anyways, shared my Thai burden with my KTB mates and they prayed for me. Somehow, Nugie's voice changed during the prayer and that gave me strength. It's like how my dad's voice comforted me when a bucketful hot water was accidentaly poured onto my feet when I was in primary umh... four?

Today there was a change in plan. Supposedly I would slack (or rather pack) the whole day. But apparently, the guys are having dim sum buffet at Yum Cha. Thus, being a hypersocial fella, I joinged the $15 fun. Their chicken feet were awesome!!! I had 4 portions of that, hhaha. Maybe, my liking towards "ceker" is caused by the nostalgic value. I remember how my mum always take out the bones for me so I could eat the feet easily. Well, I ate a little bit too much at Yum Cha that I could not finish my fourth round of mango pudding.

Another badminton session today! Yay! The blisters on my sole havent healed properly yet, but I forced myself to play. Barefooted. Again. Wheee... It was damn fun. Aldo was especially hard to play against. Honestly. Although I beat him flat 15-0, but it was VERY VERY tough to gain a point from him. Did not voor him for God's sake. Apparently he did buy 3 vanguards and 3 hoods. If you found the last line confusing, try playing DotA.

Yeah, maybe it is good to be single after all. But I dont know yet how is it feels to be attached. So, I could not decide which is better. One thing I know is that I wont want to let her go... Maybe Joshua Harris is true. Just leave the singlehood to God, and use it for His glory. Oh well.. My singlehood sure played some parts in my ease to decide to go to the mission trip. I cant think of any girls who are going to be very very sad if I were to MIA there HAHAHAHAHAH....

No comments: